Report a Crime

Our Police DepartmentCrime prevention cannot be achieved by the police alone. Together professional law enforcement officers must work hand-in-hand with the public to fight crime and neighborhood disorder throughout our community. As such, we depend heavily on your assistance in reporting crimes to the police. When there is a situation that requires police response but is not an emergency, please call Arapahoe County Dispatch at 303-795-4711 and ask to speak to the Columbine Valley Officer on duty.

Call 911 when there is a life or death emergency that requires the immediate response of emergency service such as police, fire or paramedic. Always call 911 when there is a medical problem or other emergency that requires the Fire Department or Paramedics to respond.

Click here to report a crime with the State of Colorado.