Records/Reports Request

The Town of Columbine Valley does not maintain police records/reports and Town administration does not have access to these documents. The Town contracts with the Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office to serve in the capacity of records custodian.


To request a copy of Columbine Valley or Bow Mar Police reports you must contact Arapahoe County Records. There are three ways you can request/receive a copy of the report.


  1. Go directly to the Arapahoe County Sheriff’s office. The address is 13101 E. Broncos Pkwy, Centennial, CO 80112. The Records Department is in the front lobby as you walk into the front of the building.
  2. Mail in a request to the Arapahoe County Sheriff’s office with a $5 dollar check and a self-addressed stamped envelope. Click here to obtain the request form.
  3. Log into, click on “Online Records Request Portal” and then click “Request Records”. You may request auto accident reports, case or incident reports or request a general record.


Arapahoe County charges fees for all records, click here for the fee schedule.

Please be aware, depending on the status or type of case, the report may not be immediately available. For questions regarding records not currently available, please contact the Columbine Valley Police Department at (303) 795-1434.